Please note - Redtop is neither a ‘Controller’ nor ‘Processor’ in terms of GDPR compliance.
Definition of ‘school data’ is any information that has personal details of the pupils or staff.
- We do not hold any school data offsite, on pen drives, or computers.
- When accessing the school servers we use a password protected computer that logs the user out if left unattended for more than 10 minutes.
- When accessing the school network remotely we do not access any school data unless instructed by the school.
- We do not process any data on the school site unless instructed by the school.
- School data is deleted when we are instructed to do so by the school.